Tuesday 1 January 2008

Its a new day

Here's to new beginnings. This blog has been a long time coming - 3 years infact. Sounds like a long while to me. Sounds like fright to me. Sounds being-scared-silly to me.

I decided to venture into it today. Its a new year, a new day, a new beginning. My New Year's Resolution - to conquer fear. And here I am, attacking one. I have a large fear - the fear of others reading what I write... and laughing. Or worse still, snorting! I read somewhere as a part of "fear management" - visualise your fear as a monster, and hug it and you will conquer it. So here I am in this big blog-world, prepared to vanquish my fear. To all those out there that will read my blog and laugh at it, I say to you, fie! I hereby hug you.


May the New Year prove to be interesting, humorous and yes, less fearful.

No comments: